Thursday, January 31, 2013

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

     Sooooo. Hi my name is Lionel R., and I'm a 16year old student that attends James Monroe H.S. and enrolled in the police academy magnet program. i heard about the P.A magnet program from my former middle school Bethune M.S. i was told false info about her and told how to sing up here. So if you are interested in any law or law enforcement  field career please sing up here in the e-Choices book or online at lausd.net and click on the link e-Choices.
     I myself want to become a cop and most likely with the L.A.P.D. i want o not only be a cop i want to promote up in rank and also work with a special unit such as the following. (K-9, Mounted, Gang unit, or Motor unit). I am currently a L.A.P.D. CADET and it is a very good and fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment